VIAVERA also plans and organises events in France for foreign M.I.C.E agencies and their clients
France is the most visited country in the world, offering great potential for foreign companies thanks to the wealth of its historic, cultural and artistic heritage. It is rare for a single country to offer such a wide range of destinations with strong regional identities and diverse natural and urban landscapes.
It also offers a host of world-renowned events including music festivals and sporting, artistic and cultural events.
Consider France for your next event
“Best of Provence” – VIP trip – 70 people – English agency for its client (automobile sector)
- Private booking of a mythical establishment in one of the most-visited villages in the Luberon Regional Natural Park.
- A magical gala evening amidst 200 chandeliers from a range of eras in an old ochre factory
- A tour in a Mehari through the most beautiful villages of Provence and a glass of champagne in a natural setting
- A private lunch on the grounds of a well-known manor with a breath-taking view of the Luberon
“Paris, the City of Light” – Invitation for clients – 100 people – Austrian agency for its client (Banking)
- A private evening aboard a yacht, on the theme “Paris, city of light”, with interactive light-themed animations
- For the wives, a private tour and “tea-time” at a famous couturier’s foundation, followed by a fashion show
- A Parisian-style tour in a 2CV with chauffeurs clad in Jean Paul Gautier, 35 cars at Place de la Concorde
- A private tour of the masterpieces of the Louvre followed by an artistic dinner with music, just a few steps away from the room that houses the Mona Lisa
- Live the legend: appointments at Studio Harcourt for couples’ photos signed by the famous studio
“The magic of the lavender fields” – VIP trip – 40 people – American agency for its client
- The magic of a “chic” picnic in the middle of a lavender field near the Valensole Plateau with a breathtaking view. A unique, ephemeral moment perfectly orchestrated by a Michelin-starred chef and his team.
- A rustic candlelit dinner in the garden of a Michelin-starred restaurant with a view of the Sainte Victoire
- The trip culminates in a “jet-setting” day in Saint Tropez: golf, spa by CLARINS, lunch in a top secret private club on the beachfront and an evening at Byblos… obviously.