Discover other managerial cultures or innovation sectors, either within a single field or focused on a predetermined theme, by visiting companies and meeting with directors and other representatives
We organise meetings for you with local companies, facilitating contact and selecting speakers.
Of course, we also manage all of the logistics: we arrange for hotels, restaurants, transportation and transfers, and take care of the formalities required for each company.
While “tourist” activities can also be arranged, we strive to take a different, unique approach that will make the visit meaningful, by involving specialists or experts in their fields.
The “pace” of the trip is also carefully considered, with professional meetings and debriefing periods punctuated with breaks in settings conducive to conversation, sharing and relaxation.
Learning Expedition with an eco-responsible, sustainable theme
Without travelling too far
- Find out how Switzerland has become a key player in sustainable development with 600 hydropower stations
- Geneva listed as a ‘green city’ with its significant energy innovations such as the Genilac project (using the lake to cool and heat buildings), Carouge and its ‘zero waste’ target, and much more!
And later on, travel a little bit further
- With inspiring visits to one of the leading Cleantech countries : discover Israel, a start-up nation
- one of the world leaders for innovation and science, ranked second on the list of Science Capitals of the World.
- Meet companies and start-ups involved in the ecological transition
“London on the topic of Brexit” – A meeting of HR directors and CEOs of large groups
- Consider the issue from historic, economic and political standpoints
- Provide a few cultural “keys” to help you better understand the debates to come
- Meetings and debates with important economic and political players
- Accommodation in a historic hotel ideally located in the Mayfair district
- Optimised logistics with a selection of locations at walking distance from the hotel
- A blend of private clubs, Michelin-starred restaurants and casual dining
- Cyber security in Israel to meet with a panel of experts, politicians, start-ups and university professors, as well as a selection of exclusive spots for your evening events and the organization of private tours of Jerusalem;
Other possible topics in Israel: FINTECH, INNOVATION, BLOCKCHAIN
- The start-up ecosystem in “Indian Valley” in Bangalore: start-up pitches and meetings at the consulate and university
- Digital in Silicon Valley and San Francisco(logistics partner)
- Sectors of excellence in Northern Italy:Agriculture, digital, sea
A few themes for professional encounters (on request)
- The Basque country and its professional sectors, from San Sebastian to Bilbao: the latest educational innovations in fine cuisine, performing arts in the Basque culture, redevelopment of industrial heritage, a special tour of the Guggenheim museum …
- Vienna and the audiovisual fields or the traditional trades
- Milan and transport or design
- Rome and meetings with a leading group in the Italian wine and gastronomy sector