We help you arrange this trip down to the finest detail, seeking out unique approaches, new perspectives, meaningful encounters and unexpected experiences.
We take great care to select the very best guides and contact people, and devote our time to finding the perfect setting, in terms of location, atmosphere and quality.
We ensure that the communication materials are of the highest quality, as this reflects the quality of your event.
The same city can be approached from several different angles, with a completely different programme each time…
We draw on your story and expectations to help us craft the perfect trip
“Rome exclusive” – 25 people – Banking
- A stay at a legendary hotel which boasts Rome’s largest indoor garden
- An evening filled with emotion on the private visits to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine chapel
- A walk to discover an Italian painter and his emblematic works of art, but also to discover hidden locations, workshops, historical spots including a roman pause at the Caffè Greco
- Evening in a famous restaurant with a view onto the Piazza del Popolo, a refined setting with waiters clad in white gloves…. A beautiful Italian family story, just as we like them…
- Evening in a private palace (formerly chosen by Napoleon as the embassy of France) in one of the most beautiful squares in Rome, in front of the Italian government headquarters
- Drivers and minivans available in first line at the stadio Olimpico gathering thousands of spectators
“Symphonic Berlin” – 17 People – Corporate sponsorship club
- Exclusive visit of a private collection and discussions with the manager in his Berlin apartment
- A focus on the history to celebrate the 30thanniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall
- Singing and organ concert at the Berlin Cathedral
- Spend Sunday at a flea market, the largest one of the city and enjoy a“trendy” brunch with a view onto the Berlin zoo
- Private visit of the Berlin Opera and representation
- Emotional moment during the visit and exchanges in a very particular music Academy founded by a pianist and exceptional conductor, a man of peace
- End of stay, a last lunch under the cupola of the Reichstag building with a 360° view of Berlin.
“Eternal Japan” – 45 People – Media
- Experience Japan’s many contrasts: from Kyoto to Tokyo when the cherry trees are in full bloom
- Visit legendary temples of Kyoto and indulge in a private tea ceremony with a master of ceremonies
- Discover garden art with a Japanese garden expert
- A unique experience: Dive into the spiritual Buddhist world by living amongst monks, immersion in a temple, share rituals around prayer and zen meditation under a monk’s guidance.
- Exclusive experiences and encounters throughout your trip