Bringing together, communicating, sharing, promoting company values, empowering…
- We help you find the perfect place: a quirky hotel or venue, whether formal or informal; we also organise meetings in natural settings and locations “off the beaten path”
- We manage the technical aspects and staging and seek out speakers
- We take care of the overall logistics, from 10 to several hundred participants
- We arrange air and rail transport and transfers, and provide a personalized welcome at stations and airports
- Depending on the target market, we can suggest team-building activities, customized tours or activities, or exclusive tours
- Gala evenings and entertainment
Examples of seminars
Managers Day, to start back in full confidence – Keeping staff relationships human after the crisis
The health crisis and its consequences have turned team life upside down, with no social contact, being forced working from home in sometimes unsuitable environments, and concern for ourselves and our loved ones.
Today, the issue for business leaders is to get things up and running again quickly, while renewing staff’s trust and restoring enthusiasm in these testing times.
- How do you create a ‘genuine’ link with staff in an altered working organisation, where remote work is often the rule?
- How do you stay inspired and inspiring?
- How do you reassure everyone and help them look forward with confidence and enthusiasm?
VIAVERA recommends you give your managers a day to absorb things, to understand and to practice … so that they are better able to support their staff on their return after the holidays.
This day will take place in a Parisian town house in full compliance with the necessary health and safety measures.
“Meeting at the summit” Seminar 140 people – Chamonix – Corporate real estate consultancy firm
- Booking of an entire hotel in the centre of Chamonix for the seminar
- Meetings with a view of Mont Blanc
- Management of transport from several towns in France
- “A la carte” activities to suit all tastes: pampering at the spa with a view of the mountain, snowshoeing and skiing for a range of skill levels, activities on the Aiguille du Midi…
- An After-Ski party at the Folie Douce, which opened a few months before the event
- A pleasant evening with photo and DJ entertainment by the fireside in a chalet booked for the occasion
“In the land of ice and fire” – 70-person directors’ seminar– Iceland – Banking
- 2 days of meetings in a historic location with a view of Lake Tjörnin
- A sea trip in Faxaflói Bay to observe humpback whales
- An excursion in Thingvellir National Park and relaxation in a spa in the middle of nature
- A gala evening on an island near Reykjavik
- A 4×4 day on Reykjanes Peninsula with lunch in a natural setting
Examples of conventions
“Managers’ Convention” – 80 people – Paris – Shoe and ready-to-wear brand
- Meeting and evening event locations selected to fit within the theme of “nature”
- A single location for two days of plenary meetings, subcommittees and a secret team-building activity, in a charming private mansion in Paris
- A team building activity “in unison” on the theme of music, envisioned as a unique moment of cohesion, excitement and belonging.
- A nature-themed evening a stone’s throw from the seminar location, with photo & DJ entertainment
“Business association convention” – 200 people – Budapest
- Management of 200 people on a dedicated website with a selection of services to choose from
- Individual transfers over 4 days
- A programme of themed tours: Budapest Royale, the Hungarians and music, Authentic Budapest, etc.
- Private booking of the Matthias Church for an exclusive encounter and a concert by one of the greatest European organists.
- A gala evening in a 19thcentury ballroom on the banks of the Danube
- Magical lights…
- Magical settings…
- Every detail counts…
- For a perfect moment…