In these troubled times and in a context where it is still difficult to get a clear view of the health regulations and measures applied in different countries, VIAVERA is the partner you can rely on to inform, guide and advise you and bring you full peace-of-mind when it comes to complying with the new rules while benefiting from new ideas tailored to these unusual circumstances.
Now more than ever, being able to count on the support of an agency is key, with input from a reliable partner able to intervene at different levels:
- Information: As a travel expert, our agency can provide accurate information on the measures applicable in each country and the health and safety rules to follow during your stay (hotel, transfers, restaurants, show venues, museums, etc.).
- Careful selection of service providers and project stakeholders and information on their health and safety policy (airlines, hotels, restaurants, caterers, etc.).
- Advice on the best way to bring your people together and let them travel in strict compliance with the new rules and keeping everyone safe
- Negotiating cancellation policies with each service provider
- Use technology to solve safety constraints :
Some participants can’t come? Or you don’t wan’t to gather your employees or clients in the same place? Don’t cancel it :
Think about an”Hybrid Event » and keep in the touch with the other part of your audience through interactive digital & video solutions allowing everybody to communicate between them
And if there are too many attendees, why not planning several events on the same time, different places interconnecting between them? Enjoy sharing important moments together, in small groups still being together even at different places
But if nobody can’t join? Why not having them meeting through a 100% digital TEAM BUILDING? In this new context many employees are isolated, it is important to be able to share moments of social interaction : Create individual commitment to win together.
In spite of these constraints, let’s make sure we enjoy organising your event together, to rediscover the joys of bringing people from inside and outside your organisation together
N.B. Our priority is the health and safety of all participants and of the teams who work in the places our events and trips are organised. As such, our agency and the service providers involved in our projects undertake to implement strict measures on which they will remain uncompromising for as long as is necessary. However, each participant is responsible for their own conduct around others and for compliance with the instructions given.